Rogue Fab has done it again with their new and improved Metal Tube Bender M601! This standard/heavy-duty brass tube bender is ideal for bending most configurations of tubing, such as aluminum, copper, and more.
The Rogue Fab M601 is a top seller across the country and the ultimate tool for any job that requires bending brass, steel, copper, or aluminum tubing. It offers incredible value for money – and we ship our products nationwide!
The Rogue Fab M601 is perfect for various applications, such as fabricating roll cages, air lines, plumbing, and many more. It handles bending jobs effortlessly. Whether to create custom exhaust pipes or bend a tube/pipe for a home improvement project, Rogue Fab stock ideal tools to do it properly and safely.
- Easy 94-degree one-shot bending and max 180 degrees
- Portable, versatile and powerful
- Multiple dies for various applications
- Built-in degree indicator for precise bending every time
- Competitive price
What are the different ways to bend brass pipes & tubes?
You can use several different methods – each has pros and cons to take into account before you choose which is best for your project.
A draw bender uses a die and a mandrel to create the desired shape. It produces very clean and accurate bends but may be quite slow and unable to handle large projects.
A mandrel bender grips the pipe or tube with a series of dies mounted on a mandrel. It produces very tight and accurate bends but can be expensive.
A three-roll bender uses three rolls to grip the pipe or tube while bending it to the desired shape. It’s relatively fast and affordable but not as suitable for bends requiring precise specifications as other methods.
The bender compresses the pipe or tube with a die to bend it. It’s fast and affordable, but the pressure loading can sometimes distort the shape of the pipe/tube at the point of contact.
What to look for when buying a brass tubing bender?
Check out these factors to find the perfect bender for your needs.
- First, before purchasing a tubing bender, consider the quantity and diameter of the tubing you will be working with. Ensure the tubing bender is compatible with the size of the tube that needs bending and production volume to avoid any problems or damage during use.
- Next, consider the wall thickness of the brass tubing. Search for a bender that can handle the thickness; so the tubing isn’t damaged during bending.
- Also, consider the bend radius. This is the distance from the center of the tubing to the outside edge of the bend. Make sure the bender can accommodate your desired bend radius to guarantee perfect results every time.
- Finally, consider the type of brass tubing. Some are easier to bend than others, so make sure the bender can handle the type of tubing you need to work with.
Here on the Rogue Fab website, we give all the information you require to access some of the best, most durable, and easy-to-use tube benders on the market.
Benefits of Rogue Fab brass tube & pipe benders
There are many benefits to using Rogue Fab tube/pipe benders. Let’s take a closer look at each of these benefits in turn.
- Easy to Use: Designed for simple operation and portability – two valuable benefits!
- Versatility: You’ll be surprised at the range of projects a Rogue Fab bender can handle. Create precise bends in aluminum, carbon steel, copper, brass, chromoly, thin titanium, and more. An essential tool for any workshop.
- Range of sizes and options: Our range of add-ons and dies means you can create the perfect tubing benders for whatever task is required.
- Warranties: Rogue Fab offers an industry-leading warranty. And our no-nonsense product refund policy ensures all customers are satisfied with their purchase. We also provide full instructions and technical support for every product bought.
How hard is it to bend brass tubes?
It depends on the type of brass. The thicker the tubing wall, the more difficult bending becomes. Generally, most people find bending brass tubes relatively simple compared to other metals. The Rogue Fab M601 brass tube bender makes it easy!