• $925 as a kit with any 3.5 or 4.5 CLR (Center Line Radius) die set.
• 94 degree bends (with $65 HD kit) in ONE ram cycle (180+ degrees in 3 strokes).
• Tube bender bends vertical to save space and make it easier to use.
• Support for dies from 2.50″ CLR up to 6.00″ CLR.
• Includes the integrated base and degree wheel.
Our metal tube bender competes in price with machines that have nowhere near this bending capacity, versatility, and technical support. While this machine machine can bend super thick DOM tubing, it also bends thin 4130 chromoly for roll cages, and can still make accurate 3D bends with ease on either material. Furthermore, it can bend carbon steel, stainless, brass, copper, and aluminum (round/square tube and pipe). It can even bend thin walled Titanium for turbo manifold work and tubular Titanium frames. While other machine manufacturers want you to sell your machine and buy another to upgrade, we do not. Keep this machine as your needs change or as your business grows. Simply add more dies, convert to ultra-fast electric hydraulic power, add production features like backstops and rotation stops, anything you need. Furthermore, our web page can teach you everything you need to know about tubing and how to bend it accurately.