All tolerances are +/- 1 degree per bend, and +/- 2.5 degrees of rotation between bends. Bend placement is within 1/8″. Ends are saw cut and not deburred. The regular setup costs are for dies and mandrels we already have in stock (see our dies and mandrels where they are sold on our web page for which ones we regularly stock). If your application requires custom machined dies, mandrels, clamps, or pressure dies, the cost to setup includes having us machine custom parts. This does NOT include tubing. You will have to provide the tube/pipe/bar (which cannot have any adhesive on it, like tape), or you will have to buy material from us. We have a separate listing for material.
How to order:
- Add all the bends to your cart (if you have 2 parts with 1 bend each that is 2 bends. If you have 2 parts with 2 bends each that is 4 bends… get it?).
- Add a setup charge to your cart for every material you are bending. If you are bending 1.00 x .049 and you are also bending 1.25 x .065, that is 2 setup charges.
- Add material to your cart (separate product listing) for the bends you want to have us produce
- You will have to e mail us a drawing unless you want us to bend it however we want.
- Shipping is additional and will be added to order, shipping will be dependent upon material size and length.
Please call us with any questions.