The VersaNotcher is a PATENT PENDING tubing notcher and pipe notching machine can make cuts and holes at angles up to 225 degrees. There are quick-release cam locks for fast precision adjustment. No assembly is required. This tube notcher mounts easily in a bench vise.
Save $28-41 by ordering the PRO KIT – comes with the VersaNotcher, (6) 5/8″ arbors, (2) 1/2″ arbors, (2) 1.5″ hole saws, (3) 1.75″ hole saws, and a bottle of cutting fluid!
Chose between regular 1.5″ cutting depth hole saws, or the same exact package/tool upgraded to our super deep 3″ hole saws (huge time saver!).
- Round Tube Capacity: 3/4″ to 2″
- Square Tube Capacity: 3/4″ to 1 1/2″ (2″ when notching diagonal)
- Flat bar Capacity: 1″ to 2 1/2″ wide
- Angle adjustment range: 225 degrees
- Max offset: 1 7/16″
- Max Hole Saw Diameter: 4″
- Notch on a bend: YES
- Clamp on a bend: YES
- Clamp square tube in “diamond” orientation: Yes
- Angle adjustments: Quick release cam locks for fast precision adjustment.
- Pivots: Oil-Lite impregnated bronze bushings with case hardened and polished axles.
- Angle indication: milled into the frame for durability. 2.5 degree hash marks, numbers every 5 degrees.
- Offset indication: milled into the frame for durability. 1/8″ Increments.
- Shaft: 1″ OD 416 polished and ground heat treated stainless steel on dual hardened bearings.
- Vise interface: One hand lockable quick release handle mounted to an ergonomic hand grip wheel.
- Vise type: True ACME lead screw with bronze thrust washer for long life and reduced friction.
- Finish: Plain steel frame
- Assembly required: None.
- Hole saws: accepts standard hole saws on standard arbors (RogueFab arbor included!).
- Power: Use any 3/8 or 1/2″ hand drill.
- Mounting: mounts easily in a bench vise.
- MADE IN THE USA!
Counterfeit Product Warning – A company called “Build Co. Tools” has a derivative product called the “Guillotine Notcher” that is a conceptual copy of the VersaNotcher with one pivot and one (of 4) vise jaws eliminated. Please note that we are not affiliated with this company and do not want our ORIGINAL design confused with this imitation.