VersaNotcher tubing notcher and pipe notching machine can make cuts and holes at angles up to 225 degrees. There are quick-release cam locks for fast precision adjustment. No assembly is required. This tube notcher mounts easily in a bench vise.
- Round Tube Capacity: 3/4″ to 2″
- Square Tube Capacity: 3/4″ to 1 1/2″ (2″ when notching diagonal)
- Flat bar Capacity: 1″ to 2 1/2″ wide
- Angle adjustment range: 225 degrees
- Max offset: 1 7/16″
- Notch on a bend: YES
- Clamp on a bend: YES
- Clamp square tube in “diamond” orientation: Yes
Versa Pipe/Tube Notcher Features:
- Angle adjustments: Quick release cam locks for fast precision adjustment.
- Pivots: Oil-Lite impregnated bronze bushings with case hardened and polished axles.
- Angle indication: milled into the frame for durability. 2.5 degree hash marks, numbers every 5 degrees.
- Offset indication: milled into the frame for durability. 1/8″ Increments.
- Shaft: 1″ OD 416 polished and ground heat-treated stainless steel on dual hardened bearings.
- Vise interface: One hand lockable quick release handle mounted to an ergonomic hand grip wheel.
- Vise type: True ACME lead screw with bronze thrust washer for long life and reduced friction.
- Finish: Plain steel frame
- Assembly required: None.
- Hole saws: accepts standard hole saws on standard arbors (RogueFab arbor included!).
- Power: Use any 3/8 or 1/2″ hand drill.
Counterfeit Product Warning – A company called “Build Co. Tools” has a derivative product called the “Guillotine Notcher” that is a conceptual copy of the VersaNotcher with one pivot and one (of 4) vise jaws eliminated. Please note that we are not affiliated with this knock-off and do not want our ORIGINAL design confused with this imitation.