This package comes with everything you need to build nearly any cage or chassis component for any motorsport industry! Easily make accurate 25.5, 25.4, 25.3 or other drag or road race chassis, and also make SCORE-compliant off road roll cages and other recreational off road cages and components for vehicles like bouncers, crawlers, side-by-sides, and more. Complete welded m600 xHD (xtreme heavy duty) tubing bender with all stickers already applied, and a fully assembled VersaNotcher. Comes with Bend Tech Pro bending software, and indication for bend angle and rotation of bend planes. Full color instructions and tech support included. Dies are on a 6 inch radius for the best bend quality and adherence to competition regulations, except 1 inch (where a 4.5 radius is plenty). See below for full list of every component for each package.
OPTION 1: “Standard xHD Pkg”
- Model 600 Tubing Bender (welded and powder coated, ready for use) with sticker for non operator side instructions, as well as the following dies, all upgraded to pressure roller dies, and all with our new billet CNC machined die spacers installed:
- 2.00 x 6.00 CLR
- 1.75 (1 3/4) x 6.00 CLR
- 1.625 (1 5/8) x 6.00 CLR
- 1.50 (1 1/2) x 6.00 CLR
- 1.25 (1 1/4) x 6.00 CLR
- 1.00 x 4.50 CLR
- 8 hole saw arbors
- 1 Hole saw for each size of die
- Cutting oil
- Tube Rotation Gage with top plate and clamp – for 3D bending
- Tube bending design software (Bend Tech PRO)
- Air/hydraulic Cylinder for tubing bender with hand release knob
- Large T Shirt (other size upon request, enter note at checkout)
- L/XL Flexfit Embriodered Hat (S/M on request, enter note at checkout)
OPTION 2: “With Elite Cart and Racks” – Comes with everything above in option 1, and:
- (2) Clamp blocks for every tube die size instead of just 1.
- Powder Coated Elite cart with drawers on ultra heavy duty locking casters
- Hanging die racks (2) for cart, powder coated
- Beast rack (holds every clamp, angle cube clamp, a grinder, and TONS more!), powder coated
- Pedestal mount to attach notcher to cart at a perfect working height, powder coated
OPTION 3: “Cart, Racks, Mandrel, Wrap” – Comes with everything above in option 1 and 2, and:
- Changes your 1.25, 1.5, and 1.625 dies from a 6 inch radius down to a nice tight 4.5
- Adds our incredible Mandrel attachment version 2.0 – upgrading you to the only high performance mandrel bender under $46,000 USD
- Thru-Mandrel Lubrication Sysytem for mandrel attachment
- 3/4″ and 1/2″ Mandrel rods
- Offset bracket for VersaNotcher allowing it to be used on cart while mandrel is attached
- Quart of bend all 002 mandrel bending lubrication
- Mandrels for 1.0x.049, 1.0x.058, 1.25x.058, 1.5x.065, 1.625x.083, 1.75x.095, and 2.0x.120 so you can make nearly perfect bends on all sizes of tubing you are likely to encounter in nearly every chassis project in the world of competition and recreational automobile and side/by-side use!
- Adds one of our beautiful full-panel UV protected vinyl wraps to the machine.
You do NOT need CAD experience or a high performance computer to run the software. You can watch 30 minutes of youtube videos and build a complete chassis in the software in a number of hours, not days. The software will print out detailed instructions on how long to cut each piece, where to notch, how to bend them, and how much they will weigh. Each piece can be named, edited, copied, pasted, etc. Multiple tube sizes, scaling of parts or entire assemblies, no problem. The software has our machine and dies already loaded into a database. It will compensate for tube stretch, springback, and the variation between nominal bend radius and achieved bend radius (and you don’t need to understand these 3 terms, just run a calibration on the software, which includes bending a 90 and measuring it with a tape measure, and it will do it all automatically).
Photo Credits- (Orange Drift Car) Owned and raced by #MVKRacing, woman in photo @ThatOneEarthGoddess. (White BMW) Built for customer by Studio RSR.